1. Watching my boys eat brown rice by the handful, very hard. It required Henry to almost shove his whole hand in his mouth for only a few grains. At least we were eating outside.
2. Playing cards on the deck with Ed and creaming him in Gin tonight!
3. Having a friend who helps talk out parenting strategies! Tomorrow is a new day!
4. Running into friends at Target. Our town isn't very small but I see someone I know every time! Most of the time I love this.
5. Swinging on the hammock while watching my boys and my man do hula hoop tricks.