Saturday, July 4, 2009

Berry Picking!



Tradition...so fun that we are starting to form our own. We have spent our Fourth of July at Ed's parents for many many years. Before the kids we came up and celebrated with friends....good times! Now we bring the boys and do some of the same festivities year after year. One of the things we always do is pick Bayfield strawberries. Yum! This year, Charley and I, along with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law Becca headed out to pick and ended up with 63 pounds! Last year I made 7 batches of jam. Loved it! Loved sharing it! So this year I was determined to make more! Ed's mom and I spent a couple hours on Thursday night making jam. We are a good team! Here are a few photos of our strawberry picking.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails