Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things


I read a blog or two and they have been doing Grace in Small Things for a while now. I enjoy hearing what little things they think of from day to day that they appreciate, find meaningful, or are thankful for. I don't think they do it every day but they do it from time to time. The original gal who came up with this had the goal of daily. I have not followed her blog so I do not know if she has been successful with the daily goal. But I am going to try and do it often (not necessarily every day)....I will try and post 5 things that have graced my life. Kind of like a gratitude journal. Feel free to comment with five things that graced your life. I find when I read their five things I realize that I am thankful for very similar little things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails