Friday, March 6, 2009

To all my mommy friends...

link

Gosh, I wish I could take all that wisdom and let it sink in and really change my thoughts...it is really hard when you are in a moment to appreciate it for what it is. I do think that blogging helps me find those moments and appreciate some of them. I have been struggling with finding time to work out. I have been striving to find time for my girlfriends so that I have mommy support and laughter, I have been trying to find moments to enjoy my husband because we are a team and teams work better when we are on the same page and enjoying each other. All in all....my boys are my life....but to be happy I need balance. I am glad it is the weekend. That is when I am most balanced....could every day be Saturday....maybe someday. We all need to remember to not take life too seriously and to just be happy!

3 comments:

Barb said...

All days can be Saturday someday, yes, when you retire! But meanwhile, they are so special now that you need to enjoy every minute--and you guys do!

The Gardiner Family said...

Thank you for this Sarah, I know need to get off the computer and go enjoy my little girls. :) Look forward to seeing you Tuesday!

The Gardiner Family said...

Thank you for this Sarah, I know need to get off the computer and go enjoy my little girls. :) Look forward to seeing you Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails