Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Class

So I offered my class through community ed and no one signed up. Not sure if I am more relieved or bummed. Either way, I did have interest from people but the time didn't work. The Community Ed people said it is normal for a class not to run the first time...it takes a time or two to show up in the brochure. So I will be offering it again in April. So for the time being I am going to just try and keep the ideas flowing and I will share them on my Busy Bee Blog...I am going to make it a goal to update it more often so when the class does come around I am in a groove and will feel confident in my ideas. If any one who reads my blog does something fun with their kids and wants to share it..... Feel free to email me a picture or a description and I will post it and give you credit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails