Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! 39 years! This is something you should be extremely proud of. You are a role model for Ed and I. Many things amaze me about the two of you. But as a couple, husband and wife, I think the thing I appreciate the most is how much fun the two of you have together. Most weekends you have fun plans with great friends. You go on trips. You attend concerts and sporting events that are good for your soul. You enjoy a good fish fry. And on weekends when you don't have much going on I know that the two of you will find a band to go listen to or you will drive the little red sports car down to Chucks for a beer and a burger. I only hope that someday, when Ed and I have been married for 39 years, that we will find 1/2 as much joy as the two of you find together. Because if we can find 1/2 we will be so lucky! I am sure you have had your ups and downs, and you have worked hard to hide it from us kids. Celebrate today. Mom I called and you told me Dad had you join him on some errands today...and you didn't know what to expect. Often times, with dad, you don't know what you are in for. I remember growing up, after church dad would have us all locked in the car, held captive, to hit some antique store, Gibson girl sales, or the ever famous Sheboygan Art Center. I hope your errands today included a margarita or a beer and a toast to 39 years! We love you! You inspire us all!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails