Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm A Mom and I Get to Make the Call

Today the weather was tremendously cold outside. I have three little ones who I am loving today. The question came up...should I take Charley to preschool. Should I bundle them all up and drive him there? Then bundle them all up to go get him. They played all morning making a tent, camping, playing house and more.

I am a mom now. And even though I feel silly not taking him today...I just didn't want to take these three cozy kiddos out. Charley thinks his teacher cancelled school today. Hopefully he will forget by next Tuesday. But honestly, it was a two hour late start in our district and so many schools in MN and WI were closed. So I am going to feel good about my decision and enjoy the rest of the day. It was first time as a mom where I had to call the secretary at school and tell her my son wouldn't be coming to school. Kind of freaked me out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails