Monday, September 15, 2008

Is Honeyweiss Season Over?

I don't know if it is because I was pregnant last summer or what, but I truely enjoyed the Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss beer this summer. And as I looked in my fridge tonight and saw that there was only three left I wonder ---as the weather continues to get colder, if a good ol' Honeyweiss will taste as good. Nothing beats knowing that around 4:45, as I begin the long stretch of the day...awaiting the infamous DADDY, I can say...well it is 5 o'clock somewhere and pop one open, and begin that chore of making dinner. I have noticed that having a beer while preparing dinner, listening to some good music, while listening to my two boys putter around really is what my life is all about right now and it makes me happy....even though I dream everyday that when Daddy does arrive he has dinner in his hands :)

So I will enjoy my last Honeyweiss bought during the summer days...and I will contemplate whether we buy more this fall or will I find a different something something to enjoy.

This also goes along with the song playing today...I'm Going To Miss You When You're Gone!

1 comment:

Sarah, Steve, Braden and Olivia said...

Ha! I love it but would change that to Summer Shandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails